Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Royal Wedding...Well, Almost


This cake is my first LARGE wedding cake. It is very special to me as it was lovingly made for a wonderful young woman and her new husband. Kristie Neeser, now Watkins, was in youth group when my husband and I lead the youth group. She also babysat our children. She is now an accomplished young woman who married quite a hilarious young man. It was a beautiful wedding; an inspiration. I felt that the parents on both sides were blessed to have their children marrying such wonderful people.

The consultation for the cake happened entirely via email as the bride and groom reside in London, England. It was quite fun!

The second and bottom tier were White Almond Sour Cream with Strawberry buttercream filling. The top and third tier down were Chocolate Rum with Chocolate rum and fresh pineapple filling. That was the most delicious cake I have ever made! AMAZING!



 #weddingcake  #buttercreamwithfondantaccents #happycakedecorator



No comments:

Post a Comment