Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday Cakes

 This is a sampling of the birthday cakes I have made. I will post more later. Most of these are buttercream frosting with either buttercream transfers, fondant, or royal icing accents.
























 This was my first attempt with fondant. It is fondant accents with buttercream frosting. I was pleased with how it turned out.






                                                 This cake had a lot of fun fondant accents.
                                                     This is a 3D basketball cake.




 The Littlest Pet Shop figures are made of modeling chocolate and are completely edible.
                          This is my second completely fondant covered cake. I like it!


2 comments:

  1. You need the Lone Ranger on here too! Zane is already talking about his next year's cake (May birthday)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pic of the Lone Ranger cake. I didn't take one b/c I felt it was really missing something without the figures on it. Can you email one to me?

    ReplyDelete