Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding Cakes

                             I haven't made as many wedding cakes as I have birthday cakes.
                                  I just haven't had as many opportunities to make them.
                                              
                        At this wedding, they served cupcakes instead of cake, so they only wanted me to make a small cake for them to cut. The roses are made from edible sugarpaste. The bride and groom I sculpted out of modeling chocolate. The real bride and groom ate the bride and groom off of the cake!



                                          This cake was adorned with fresh flowers.


 
This was my second-ever wedding cake. The flavor was White Almond Sour Cream. This was appropriate as the groom is an Almond farmer in California.


No comments:

Post a Comment